Monday – Friday 09:00 AM 05:00 PM
Saturday 09:00 AM 01:00 PM
The UCI Management may change the library hours, if required.
The Library will remain closed on Sundays and holidays announced by UCI authorities.
MEMBERSHIP AND LOAN PRIVILEGES:
- Membership will be award on completion and signing of the appropriate Registration Form and upon payment of Library Security Fee of Rs.
- Only UCI students will be granted membership on the recommendation of the heads of UCI. They should apply on prescribed form.
- Membership will not be transferable and any change of address shall be notified immediately to the Librarian
- Membership shall be valid till the course completion – the student register in – from the date of issue.
- Loss of any book or study material shall be reported immediately and may be replaced on payment of fee determined by the Library Authority.
- Books will be examined carefully on return and the borrower will be held responsible for the damage
- All the member should return the library book at the end of every academic year
- A member upon leaving the university shall return the library books to Librarian.
LIBRARY BOOK CARE:
- Do not write on any book. After reading, leave books on the table or on the book trolley. Please do not shelve the books
- Complete silence should be observed
- Drinks and eatables are not allowed
- Mobiles phone should be switched-off
- While returning library books or other materials to librarian, make sure it has returned properly