University of London Programmes
The University of London is truly one of the great universities of the world. A federation of 18 world-class colleges and 10 specialist institutes, its reputation for high academic standards has been built on the outstanding teaching and research of its colleges since 1836. University of London degrees are recognised internationally by governments, universities, employers and professional bodies as being of the highest academic quality.
Since 1858, University of London degrees have been made accessible to students all over the world through the University of London, the longest standing flexible and distance learning programmes in the world.
Over the years, many exceptional people who have studied with the University of London have shaped our world. Former students include seven Nobel Prize winners, leaders of Commonwealth countries, government ministers, renowned authors, academics, judges and business leaders. Today, the University of London is truly international in character with over 50,000 students in more than 180 countries. Students studying with the University of London are awarded with University of London degree on successful completion of their studies.
Entry requirements for these degrees are detailed in the General Admission Section of this prospectus. A brief description of the BSc degrees and the course list is given in the following pages. The information presented in this Prospectus is based on the prospectus produced by the University of London.
University of London Worldwide
- The University of London is recognized worldwide.
- The University of London degrees are also recognized by HEC, Pakistan.
- Academic direction for the undergraduate programmes in Economics, Management, Finance and Social Sciences is provided by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- Academic direction for the Undergraduate Laws Programme is provided by a consortium of six colleges: Birkbeck, Kings College London, LSE, Queen Mary, SOAS and University College London.
- Examinations may be taken at centres all over the world, including the British Council Centres in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.